Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trick or Treat Halloween Stamp Camp



I have taken the plunge and joined the online blogging world. I must say that getting started was easier than I thought and I am thankful for that! I also want to thank my upline, Penny, for allowing me to take a quote from her blog and use it as my title. I just think "To stamp or not to stamp...what a silly question!" says it all. Thanks again Penny!

Today I wanted to share a picture of items we made at my first Stamp Camp last weekend. I have Stamp Camps planned once a month. If you haven't been to one, you'll have to join us. They are so much fun, usually around 5-8 projects ready to go for a small fee between $10 to $15 depending on projects. It is an afternoon of stamping with friends at my house enjoying each others company and getting projects made! Next month is Birthday Bash Stamp Camp, but check out my demonstrator website for other events.

Happy stamping!
Diane




2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane! Welcome to Blogger!!! I hope your camp was a sucess!! Love your projects:):)
    See ya at the next TOPICS get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Your site looks great and I love your Stamp camp projects. It looks like it was a lot of fun!
    Just wanted to say thanks for the TNT comment on my website, I hope to do another event in the spring. It was an unforgettable experience.

    ReplyDelete