Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Shower Invite




I was contacted a few weeks ago by a friend to make some baby shower invites for her sister. Since she was having a boy, I used bashful blue card stock with certainly celery, barely banana and whisper white for accents. The white card stock was run through the big shot with the swiss dots folder. I used lots of layers and pop dotted the giraffe image and scalloped punch circle with the "It's a shower" sentiment. I used my paper piercer and outlined the barely banana card stock.

I think these turned out nicely. They are in the mail now and should be received early next week. I made 56 invitations overall. Took a break from stamping today to rest my wrist. My carpal tunnel has been hurting lately, but tomorrow I have an order for Valentine's for my sister that I need to finish to mail on Monday.

Have a good night!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment