Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My own design



Usually I rely on the inspiration of others and CASE cards I like. I was very proud of myself for designing this card on my own. :) A friend requested a card for her husbands birthday, so I made this card, and then gathered all the supplies so she could make the same card today at work. Supplies needed are as follows:

Paper - So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Kraft
Stamp Sets - On Your Birthday 111664 and Cheers to You 114944
Misc - 1 1/4 Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, tape runner, dimensionals,glue pens and Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Punches - 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 Square punch

Though it is really not evident in the photo, the foam on the beer has glitter on it to make it shimmer. Real men like glitter right?

Happy Stamping,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment