Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pam made me smile :)

Pam honored me today by giving me a blog award!



The Sunshine Award is given to you by other previous recipients of the blog award for having a blog that inspires them or that they admire. As I said this made me smile when Pam gave it to me because I admire her blog! Pam is always doing something creative on www.sweetpeabunny.blogspot.com I was introduced to Pam by my friend Penny who is her sister. They are so sweet and caring. No wonder I like them both so much!

As part of the rules of the award, I must select a blog(s) I want to honor. I would like to give this award to Sue Lelli. Sue has a blog named Card Therapy and she is always trying new things and inspiring me. Please check out her creations they are beautiful!

Thank you Pam for making me smile!
Diane

1 comment: