Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happily Ever After

Good morning, just a quick post of a cute pop up card I made for a friend's wedding anniversary this week. The card idea was CASED from Lynn Pratt here. She used a 3D pop up template that was FREE from Robert Sabuda. You can see all that information on Lynn's blog.

Here is the front of the card:


and when you open the card you see:


I used the new scoring tool to make the bricks on the castle, instead of drawing them like Lynn. This was easy to make, but took me a while. Not a card to mass produce, but great for those special occasions! Here is a close up of the castle.


Hope you have a great day!
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Oh Diane, I wish I could have seen this card in person! It is the most thoughtful and FABULOUS card! LOVE all the scoring and LOVE the red flags blowing in the wind. LOVE the people on the front and the hearts! LOVE that PERFECT sentiment for their anniversary! YOU are a terrific friend!

    ReplyDelete