Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halloween Treat Bag/Lunch Sack



Kirsteen Gill made this cute little treat bag for all of us to make at our shoebox swap. The base is a regular lunch bag ran through the Big Shot (113439) with the new Spider Web Textures Embossing Plate (120889). She then scalloped the top edge of the bag with our Scallop Edge Border punch (119882) and added another scalloped layer edge in black using our Scallop Trim Border punch (118402).

The tag added to the front uses the big tag from the Two Tags Die (115954) then she layered paper and rounded the edges. The stamped image comes from the new Fang-tastic stamp set (120853 wood). We then just used Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen to color the images.

These would make great treat bags for those special kids in the neighborhood. I remember when I was little my sister Jill's friends mom had special treats for her child's close friends that were different than just the regular candy passed to Trick or Treaters. I always looked forward to getting my treat from her. It is funny how something so small makes an impression on a child's mind.

I have the weekend off and my father is returning to Texas today after visiting my sisters. Should be a good weekend I hope yours is also!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment