Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room - Welcome 2011!

This week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room has challenged us to "Welcome in 2011" by making a card with 11 elements on the card. My card contains 12 different elements, but I figured I would add an extra for good luck! (It works for birthday spankings, right?)

My 12 elements contain 2 card stock layers, 2 ribbons, 1 tag, 1 lace, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 2 different types buttons, 1 small heart punch, flat backed pearls and crystal pink flower accent.



On another note, have you seen the New Occasions Mini Catalog yet? The catalog went live today. Click on the catalog on the sidebar to take a look.

Have a great night.
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Well hello Diane from Katy Tx, this is Melisa from Spring TX!! I'm not sure you noticed that when you left your comment on my blog. We are practically neighbors. However, we just moved here in May and have been renting and just purchased a house in Atascacita this week, so that's almost another country away, teehee. You are so blessed to have Archivers and I am very jealous. It is such a long drive to the scrapbook stores on the southside and Archivers is about to be about 30 more minutes away from me. So what's up with this weather here?? I think Mother Nature forgot to turn the thermostat down! teehee. I keep trying to wear warmer clothes but those sweat marks are not pretty.
    It is very nice to meet a fellow Houstonian! Have ablessed week. Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty palette in pink and chocolate! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete