Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring has sprung!


Well at least here in Texas. Our daffodils have come and gone and my tulips probably have a few days left. But luckily this flower will last forever! I made this card for CR84FN color challenge this week. Once again I used my Build a Blossom punch to create the flower. I used my leftover designer paper from Valentine's Day and then sponged the edges. The center of the flower is a very odd clear button I found from my moms button stash. I liked the way it gave dimension to the center. Here are the color inspirations from CR84FN.


Have a relaxing evening!
Diane

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Diane! That big blossom looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Diane! Love your embossed border and beautiful bloom! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that flower is gorgeous; I love the addition of bright pink ink on the edges of the petals. That tulip embossing folder/border is a fabulous background! Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete