Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celebrate Spring Stamp Camp Items

What a beautiful day we had here in Katy yesterday. Spring is definitely here, sunny, bright but not too hot. I just love taking my photos outside because I love how the greenery looks behind the pictures.

My first share item from my Stamp Camp is this darling little bunny box. I CASED this totally from Diana Ball a fellow demonstrator on Stamper's Connection. The box is made from attaching 4 scalloped envelopes together with sticky tape. The rest is punches to make the bunny. I used the 1" circle punch, small heart punch, hole punch, wide oval and large oval punches. I filled it with pink Easter grass and some chocolates.

This card makes me think of Dogwood trees and how they flower in the spring. I used the stamp set Season of Friendship. I stamped the tree base in Early Espresso and the leaves in Certainly Celery. The flowers were stamped in Pink Pirouette then cut out popped up with Dimensionals and adorned with a pearl. I simply love how this card turned out!

When I saw this card on my friend Penny's blog, I knew I had to make it at this Stamp Camp. I added and changed a couple of things but just love how the butterflies pop with color against the newsprint designer paper. If you have tried our butterfly embosslits...DO! They made this card come together in a snap. (Or should I say one quick turn through the Big Shot!)

This afternoon I am off to Penny's house for a Project Share with other demonstrators. I can't wait to spend the afternoon stamping and getting new ideas from others. Enjoy your afternoon also!
Diane

1 comment:

  1. WOW! LOVE the Easter bunny and the pale pink flowers with the pearls and the FAB butterflies! So much Goodness in one post! ALL WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete