Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Season of Friendship CASE


This is the card I shared with my fellow demonstrators at the TOPICS Project Share Day on Sunday. Evey so often we get together and put together cards others have prepared for us, so when we are done we go home with tons of samples. I CASED Kim Cantrell from Stampin' Connection for this card. The colors go so well together and I love the hearts on the tree. I'll be sharing more samples from the Project Share over the next few days.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Card Stock: Rose Red,Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
Inks: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Misc: White SU Ribbon, Linen Thread, Bitty Buttons, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Big Shot

Enjoy your day!
Diane

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors and the hearts on the tree! Also LOVE that the leaves are stamped in various shades of green (can't remember what the technique is called!) FAB card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Diane full of love :)

    ReplyDelete