Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cards from June Stamp Camp

Where did June go exactly? This summer has been flying by. Thought I should get these posted before my next Stamp Camp this upcoming weekend on the 16th!

As a preface, all cards were CASED from other demonstrators on the demonstrator website. I apologize as I no longer have individual names that I CASED from.

This first card is a shabby Sympathy card. Though blue isn't my favorite color it lends itself well to this card.


I tried the faux shaving cream technique on this card. I just used an acrylic surface and smudged my ink pads on it. I then took a piece of glossy paper and pressed onto the ink. Fun technique and you make it as detailed as you like.


I bought this next stamp set - "Have a Seat" because it reminded me of something my mom would like. This card was quick and easy to put together, but just has enough embellishments to make it interesting.


Last but not least, I had to make a penguin card from the Owl punch. It takes a little cutting, but isn't he cute?


Hope you all have a good weekend!
Diane

1 comment:

  1. Diane, these are all so CUTE! LOVE the first one and how you embossed the two layers! GREAT idea! LOVE the faux stitching on the second one and the embossing on the third card. And last but not least, the penguin is such a Happy Fun Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete