Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm still here!

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season. I had a good holiday also, sprinkled with work, vacation and a cold I have been fighting since the week of Christmas. I finally went to the doctor this week and got antibiotics. I figured since I have a 3 day weekend this weekend, I would try an catch up on my blog, get my next stamp camp scheduled and try and put my Christmas tree and decorations away. We'll see, that seems ambitious since I have 1 day left. Christmas tree and decorations can wait! :)

I have some pictures of some of the cards from my November Versatility Stamp Camp to show you. All the cards were made with the Stitched Stocking Stamp set and the Stocking Builder Punch, but only 1 card is a Christmas card!





I also had a free stamp camp in Decemeber where we made 2 gift card holders. I only have 1 photographed, but it is really cool. It is a pop up gift card holder!




I am looking forward to seeing you all at my 2012 stamp camps. My first stamp camp will be February 18th from 2-5pm. We will be making a stash of birthday cards to start the year.

Have a great night!
Diane

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the baby card with the pony! His mane is so DARLING and this is a FAB baby card idea. All of the others are super but the pop up gift holder is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, all cards were CASED from our demonstrator website. Just can't beat the talent those ladies have!

    ReplyDelete