Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday Bash Stamp Camp

Well I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of cards made at my last Stamp Camp. We made 4 cards and photo frame. (I'll be sharing the frame later) The above card is made with the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. Glitter was added to the cupcakes and cherries covered with crystal effects to make them glossy.


I love this card because it is just so feminine and dainty looking. The designer paper I believe is Bella Rose. Butterfly was stamped in versa mark, then embossed with opaque white and cut out. Adhered to card with dimensionals on the body of the butterfly. Wings are then folded up to give a 3D look.

We also make 2 cards for men, the clock card and the origami shirt card from previous posts with birthday sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoying beautiful fall weather here today. More to come later!

Diane

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the butterfly and the colors!

    ReplyDelete