Friday, October 16, 2009

Boss's Day Card


I made the above card for my Banking Center manager, Raul, in celebration of Boss's Day. This was my first attempt at the origami shirt and tie and after watching videos, I finally found a blog with step by step photos. If you are interested in trying this technique, check out the instructions at http://sunflowersanddragonflies.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-tuesday-oragami-shirt-tie.html. I used kraft cardstock, with both Manchester and To the Nines designer paper. The sentiment was self made with non Stampin' Up materials. The card edges are sponged with soft suede.



The card went along with a dozen gourmet (gigantic) cookies from a local bakery in Katy. Mmmm, my husband said they were delicious! Of course I had to buy samples for him also. :)

More stamping tomorrow after the daily chores. I hope to have more for you then.

Have a blessed night,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment