Friday, October 2, 2009

World Cardmaking Day October 3rd

Tomorrow is World Cardmaking Day, so after work, grocery shopping and the usual Saturday events, I am planning to sit down and make a few cards. I got some new stamp sets in and want to ink them up! Also just an FYI, Stampin' Up! has added a clearance section on the website that has items up to 80% off regular price. They also have reintroduced weekly specials and have 3 great punches this week at a reduced rate. Just click on the link to my website and choose the box at the top below my name that says "shop now". Then on the next screen on the left it will have links to clearance items and weekly specials. Browse to see what they have or place your order right then online. Enjoy your weekend, I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment