Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stampin' with Leetah


Just a quick post, while waiting on the pizza man and watching Nascar, of what I made today. I had my friend Leetah over this afternoon and we worked on some Halloween sour cream containers for her made from the Cast a Spell designer paper. Anyway, while she was here I told her we should make a baby card for a baby shower she was going to next weekend. I have been wanting to try the quilting technique with the Top Note die for the Big Shot. We chose some designer paper and then used the square punch to punch out 12 squares. Those squares were then adhered to a piece of paper and run through the Big Shot with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder, then again through the Big Shot with the Top Note die. And voila, a baby quilt perfect for a baby card!

Hope you had a great Saturday,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment